Elite Alliance is the world's elite private vacation club for owners at our select family of prestigious residence clubs and luxurious, professionally managed vacation homes. We are excited to provide a service-driven exchange network where people are our focus and Members and Team Members alike are treated as family.
If you are interested in joining our Team, available job positions are listed below and located in Rochester, NY (unless otherwise noted). We are always looking to add outstanding talent to our Team.
Click here to submit your resume.
We value every single Team Member that works with us and pay competitive salaries.
Time Off and Paid Holidays
Team Members enjoy an incredibly generous paid time off policy including six paid holidays and the opportunity to roll PTO time over year to year.
Elite Alliance offers a SIMPLE IRA match plan and one-on-one financial planning with a retirement advisor, through our partnership with Brighton Securities (www.brightonsecurities.com).
Health, Dental & Vision
Eligible Team Members may elect to participate in the company’s generous health, dental and vision insurance coverage for their family.
Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
Team Members are provided, at no cost to the employee, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and a Basic Term Life Insurance Policy.
The Good Food Collective
Team Members are provided a weekly “food share” through The Good Food Collective (www.thegoodfoodcollective.com), so they can take home fresh fruits and vegetables to share with their family.
Team Members are provided an annual membership to Costco Wholesale.
Team Members are encouraged to experience properties within Elite Alliance’s portfolio, as detailed in the companies Travel Benefit Policy.
The first Wednesday of each month, Team Members participate in a company sponsored “wellness” activity. Past activities have included: yoga sessions, spin classes, financial planning, and local volunteer work.
Job Title: Exchange Coordinator
Employment Classification: Full-time non- exempt (hourly)
Location: Corporate Office - Rochester, New York
The Membership Exchange Team (MET) at Elite Alliance are skilled hospitality professionals that deliver excellent service to our membership and partners. The Membership Exchange Teams primary focus is to liaison with the members, requiring hospitality-minded individuals, who create “once in a lifetime” moments for our members, their families and friends. From onboarding and integrating new members to addressing daily requests and aligning members with unprecedented experiences that drive more activity within Elite Alliance, The MET is a vital component to Elite Alliance.
A Membership Exchange Coordinator must be proactive, organized, an excellent communicator and able to implement successful strategies that exceed member/partner needs and expectations. The ability to think quickly on your feet, adapt under pressure, enjoy a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing, and being an integral component to a team are a must. You must be able to efficiently multi-task. In addition:
- Collaborate with the team to ensure each member receives prompt responses to all inquires
- Interact daily with members and partners via phone, email and live chat
- Address all member inquiries regarding travel, exchanges, fees, property details, etc.
- Facilitate resolutions for members concerns and quickly resolve conflicts
- Understand the intricates of club membership to maximize membership potential
- Liaison between operations and sales at the property level
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the Elite Alliance team
- Adhere to all standards of operations, policies and procedures and oral instructions
- Because of fluctuating demands, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises
Experience and Qualifications
- 1-3+ years of customer service and/or hospitality experience
- Excellent writing and grammar skills, ability to ‘think out of the box’
- Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
- General understanding of CRM systems and functionality
- Computer savvy; proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to track requests, manage database information
- College education