Elite Alliance delivers world-class travel experiences to owners and guests by providing an unsurpassed standard of quality through our real estate sales, hospitality management services, and exclusive exchange program. We are excited to provide a service-driven, innovative network where people are our focus and Clients and Team Members alike are treated as family. If you are interested in joining our Team, available job positions in Real Estate, Hospitality, and Exchange are listed below.
We are always looking to add outstanding talent to our Team.
Click here to submit your resume.
We value every single Team Member who works with us and pay competitive salaries.
Time Off and Paid Holidays
Team Members enjoy an incredibly generous paid time off policy including six paid holidays and the opportunity to roll PTO time over year to year.
Elite Alliance offers a SIMPLE IRA match plan and one-on-one financial planning with a retirement advisor, through our partnership with Brighton Securities (www.brightonsecurities.com).
Health, Dental & Vision
Eligible Team Members may elect to participate in the company’s generous health, dental and vision insurance coverage for their family.
Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
Team Members are provided, at no cost to the employee, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and a Basic Term Life Insurance Policy.
The Good Food Collective
Team Members are provided a weekly “food share” through The Good Food Collective (www.thegoodfoodcollective.com), so they can take home fresh fruits and vegetables to share with their family.
Team Members are provided an annual membership to Costco Wholesale.
Team Members are encouraged to experience properties within Elite Alliance’s portfolio, as detailed in the companies Travel Benefit Policy.
The first Wednesday of each month, Team Members participate in a company sponsored “wellness” activity. Past activities have included: yoga sessions, spin classes, financial planning, and local volunteer work.
* Benefits subject to change based on employment and company divisions
Job Title: Exchange Coordinator
Employment Classification: Full-time non- exempt (hourly)
Location: Corporate Office - Rochester, New York
The Membership Exchange Team (MET) at Elite Alliance are skilled hospitality professionals that deliver excellent service to our membership and partners. The Membership Exchange Teams primary focus is to liaison with the members, requiring hospitality-minded individuals, who create “once in a lifetime” moments for our members, their families and friends. From onboarding and integrating new members to addressing daily requests and aligning members with unprecedented experiences that drive more activity within Elite Alliance, The MET is a vital component to Elite Alliance.
A Membership Exchange Coordinator must be proactive, organized, an excellent communicator and able to implement successful strategies that exceed member/partner needs and expectations. The ability to think quickly on your feet, adapt under pressure, enjoy a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing, and being an integral component to a team are a must. You must be able to efficiently multi-task. In addition:
- Collaborate with the team to ensure each member receives prompt responses to all inquires
- Interact daily with members and partners via phone, email and live chat
- Address all member inquiries regarding travel, exchanges, fees, property details, etc.
- Facilitate resolutions for members concerns and quickly resolve conflicts
- Understand the intricates of club membership to maximize membership potential
- Liaison between operations and sales at the property level
- Build positive relationships, mutual trust, and respect within the Elite Alliance team
- Adhere to all standards of operations, policies and procedures and oral instructions
- Because of fluctuating demands, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises
Experience and Qualifications
- 1-3+ years of customer service and/or hospitality experience
- Excellent writing and grammar skills, ability to ‘think out of the box’
- Strong understanding of the luxury industry, global cultures, and international travel
- General understanding of CRM systems and functionality
- Computer savvy; proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to track requests, manage database information
- College education
Assistant Reservations Manager
Job Title: Assistant Reservations Manager
Employment Classification: Exempt (Salary)
Location: Elite Alliance Hospitality
Reports To: Director of Reservations
This position’s primary focus and responsibility will be for all reservation tasks related to EAH’s contracted client, Equity Residences. This position’s secondary focus is to supports the Reservation and Rental Services for Fractional Owners, Clients, Owners, Members and Guest’s, collectively referred to as (“Customer”), in accordance with the policies, standards of operations, and guidelines established by Elite Alliance Hospitality (“EAH”).
This person will be responsible for providing reservation services in order to generate revenue through the administration of rental services. The person assuming this responsibility must be able to promote, encourage, influence and demonstrate a level of service that exceeds the expectations of the Customers.
The needs to be fulfilled and the duties to be performed by the person holding this position require that the individual be “hands on”; therefore, the schedule will be set accordingly.
The person having this position must comply with EAH’s dress code policies, have good communication skills, have the ability to resolve conflict and have a thorough understanding of policies, procedures and expectations.
Based upon fluctuating business demands and to exceed Customers, it may be necessary for the Reservations Specialist to perform a multitude of different functions not specifically related to the position. Employee responsibilities and job descriptions are subject to review and revision.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities
- Adhere to all standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos and oral instruction;
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and adhere to dress code policies;
- Maintain a positive relationship with Employees and Customers;
- Ensure that service is professional, discreet and personalized;
- Responsible for reviewing, understanding, and assisting Customer’s needs;
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to Customer, Managers, and fellow Employees;
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all property services and amenities;
- Maintain good, professional and accurate communication with Employees, Customers and Vendors;
- Ensure immediate response is given to all Customer comments and concerns and inform DOR about concerns and assist in implementing corrective measures when deemed necessary;
- Ensure proper follow-up and resolution of Customer’s concerns;
- Ensure all calls and emails are answered in a courteous, professional and efficient manner;
- Promote and encourage Customer name recognition always;
- Maintain constant communication between all departments and filed operations;
- Be familiar with all safety and emergency procedures;
- Be familiar with all state, country, city and town vacation rental regulations;
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained in good, safe working condition;
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in all work areas;
- Have a full comprehension of all regulations, contractual provisions and enforcement policies;
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Property Management System(s);
- Attend all relevant meetings; and
- Travel to properties to gain product knowledge.
Reservation Specific Functions and Accountabilities:
- Correspond to inquiries and requests via phone or e-mail whenever necessary;
- Provide clear and concise quotes via phone and/or email;
- Track and follow up on all quotes/leads;
- Administer reservation requests via internet, telephone and email; ensuring all information is received, e.g., number of occupants, special requests, etc.;
- Be knowledgeable on the type of Residences and Marina Slips available as well as their location and layout;
- Be knowledgeable with Residence and Marina Slip rental rates, promotions, discounts and Guest offerings;
- Understands the policies on guaranteed reservations and no-shows;
- Comprehends the selling status, revenue management, rates, and benefits of all packages plans;
- Creates and maintains reservation records;
- Calculate reservation deposit requirements;
- Processes advance deposits on reservations;
- Review cancellation policies with Customer prior to finalizing reservation;
- Review reservations ensuring all relevant information, including contact information, credit card and deposit information is accurate;
- Generate and send Rental Agreements for new bookings;
- Knowledgeable with Elite Alliance exchange program;
- Track rental agreements to ensure they are signed and completed prior to the guests’ arrival;
- Provides customer service support if there is a problem with payment confirmation or issues navigating the website to book a stay;
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the field Employees:
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy;
- Ensure that all Client requests and relevant information is documented in notes in the Property Management Software(s) and addressed in a timely manner;
- Build, maintain, and distribute vacation rental listings by editing photos, writing copy/descriptions, detailing amenity lists, and inputting deposit and cancellation policies in the Property Management System and on the various booking sites;
- Review and address Daily & Weekly Property Management System Reports (Unsigned Agreements, Security Deposits, Insurance Status, Negative Folio Balances, etc.);
- Assist with rental listing optimization and creation;
- Assist with Property Management System backend programming; and
- Perform competitive rate analyses.
It may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks and duties as needed or as directed. This position may be subject to travel to attend trade shows, seminar, Resort familiarization, meetings, etc.
Reports Directly to: Executive Vice President of Operations
Directly Supervises: Residence third party service providers
Indirectly Supervises: N/A
- Three years related experience in hospitality, private club, and/or property management is required;
- Two years of reservations management or supervisory experience;
- High level of computer literacy is required;
- Experience with a property management or reservation system is required; and
- Photo editing and copywriting experience is preferred;
Maintain an increased awareness of safety issues. Ensure all Security policies and procedures are observed in areas such as computer security, keys, locks, inventory and Guest and Employee information.
- Ability to regularly work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to write clear and concise quotes to guests via email and internet;
- Ability to negotiate rates/packages within the provided discounting guidelines;
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of Employees, Customer and Guests;
- Maintain a good driving record;
- Ability to quickly switch between tasks as needed;
- Ability to stay extremely organized and self-directed;
- Ability to be responsive and resourceful;
- Ability to resolve issues and conflict in various situations;
- Ability to create documents in Excel and Word;
- Ability to use Outlook and maintain organized inbox and digital files;
- Ability to understand other computer programs (i.e., Property Management System).
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate;
- The person having this responsibility may have to lift up to 10 lbs. daily;
- The person having this position may have to sit for eight hours, per day; and
- The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an Employee typically encounters while performing the essential functions of the position.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, Customers and the general public. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Employment Classification: Full-time non- exempt (hourly)
Location: Corporate Office - Rochester, New York
The Accounting Assistant will support Elite Alliance, Elite Alliance Hospitality, and its affiliate entities, in all aspects of accounting. The Accounting Assistant will be expected to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. This individual should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills. The person having this responsibility must be an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Keen working knowledge of QuickBooks online and Enterprise desktop software;
- Proficient in PC applications such as Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel;
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills;
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles;
- Professional manner, appearance and strong ethical code;
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive;
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Assist in development and implementation of special projects;
- Ensure immediate response is given to any and all Client comments and concerns and inform immediate Manager about concerns and assist in implementing corrective measures when deemed necessary;
- Ensure that all programs and equipment is maintained in good, safe working condition;
- Maintain a positive relationship with Employees and Clients;
- Maintain constant communication between all departments;
- Ensure all calls are answered in a courteous, professional and efficient manner;
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and safety in the work area;
- Understand the various Property Management Systems;
- Attend all relevant meetings.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department by performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.;
- Accounts Payable - input invoices, W-9 maintenance, prepare check runs, process sales and tourism tax payments, 1099 preparation, mail owner commission statements;
- Accounts Receivable - process daily deposits, apply cash receipts and upload imports.
- Complete forms and remit country, state and local taxes and business tax payments for select Clients and Corporate;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and deposit of receipts;
- Provide service responses to written and telephone inquiries from Clients and Vendors on billing and collection inquiries;
- Manage database of payment history, comment information, name and address changes and general account information;
- Obtain W9 forms and other required vendor information to establish vendor records and files;
- Report and remit country, states and local taxes (sales, use tax, etc.) associated with revenues earned by the for select Clients and Corporate;
- File and maintain accounting records.
- Human Resources - PTO tracking, filing, assist with benefit packet mailings;
- Office Support - Assist with postage, shipping, supply order needs;
- Confidentiality - Maintain an increased awareness of confidential matters pertaining to owner and employee information;