The Phillips Club II at Lincoln Square is located on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, where art meets commerce and Midtown meets Uptown. A vibrant neighborhood where culture, entertainment and shopping live side-by-side. Located across the street from the new Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center, The Phillips Club is your cosmopolitan retreat in the heart of New York City.
Explore everything New York City has to offer while residing in one of the city's most energetic neighborhoods, with easy access to all of the "must-sees" on your bucket-list. Whether traveling in the summer, winter, fall or spring - any season is the perfect time to go. There are so many activities to choose from, so many restaurants to dine at, and so many places to explore; there is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy.
Services & Amenities
- Studio: 625 - 660 sq. ft.
- One Bedroom: 600 - 800 sq. ft.
- One Bedroom Executive: 1,087-1,129
- Two Bedroom: 1,229 - 1,496 sq. ft.
- Internet access
- Herman Miller chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 24-hour business center
- Bose entertainment system
- Set of flatware and stemware
- Panasonic HD plasma televisions
- Club lounge with HD plasma T.V.
- In-room safe, ironing board and iron
- Multi-line phone system w/ voicemail
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour garage parking
- Restaurant delivery available
- Same-day laundry & dry cleaning
- Complimentary preferred access privileges at Equinox Sports Club NY
* Services provided for additional fees