In the rolling hills between Napa and Sonoma is a place that heightens all the senses. A residence club where the present is creatively infused with a historic past – a perfect blend of old world ambiance, country charm, modern design and luxury resort. Here, nestled in the vineyards are luxurious farmhouse-style homes that are playfully set along crunchy gravel paths and a birdhouse signpost at every corner. It’s the kind of home and atmosphere in Wine Country that you’ve always imagined; carefree, enticing, luxurious yet comfortable. The perfect resort destination to vacation with family and friends.
Services & Amenities
- Two Bedroom - 2,400 sq. ft.
RESIDENCE CLUB SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- Room service
- Outdoor terrace
- Daily housekeeping
- Dedicated concierge
- Private in-ground spa
- Indoor/outdoor shower
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
RESORT SERVICES & AMENITIES:
- Onsite boutique
- Upscale market
- Two resort pools
- Complimentary bicycles
- The Spa at The Carneros Inn
- Wifi available throughout the property
- 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center with fitness classes & private training available
- Three full-service restaurants – FARM, The Boon Fly Café, and the Hilltop Dining Room
- The Town Square, complete with bocce ball courts, an expansive outdoor lounge, and a post office
In all, The Carneros Inn includes three unique restaurants, each with an inviting bar, a poolside motion studio and fitness center, the Hilltop spa, lounge area and pool.
Nestled among 27 acres of seemingly endless rows of grape vines, unspoiled farmland, and scenic apple orchards, The Carneros Inn's design was based on cues from the local countryside — including barns, silos and ranchers' cottages; combined with stylish, modern interiors.