Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is nestled along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks. It’s an area known for its natural beauty, wide beaches with fine white sand, and unique flora and fauna including humpback whales and sea turtles.
Services & Amenities
LOFT RESIDENCES AT GRAND LUXXE:
- One Bedroom - 1,780 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom - 4,080 sq. ft.
- Three Bedroom - 5,190 sq. ft.
RESIDENCES AT GRAND LUXXE:
- Four Bedroom - 5,790 sq. ft.
(Private roof-top swimming pool and dining club)
- Over 25 swimming pools
- Brio Spa & Fitness Center
- The Jack Nicklaus Golf Course
- The Greg Norman Golf Course
- Spatium Spa & The Fitness Center
- The Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf
- Grand Luxxe Kid's Club with babysitting services
- Santuario Bar & Lounge for nightly entertainment
- Over 30 restaurants and bars, from casual to fine dining
- La Plaza shopping center with a Gourmet Market and Atriüm Boutique
- Resort-wide transportation and wooden pathways connecting the resort
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions! Grand Luxxe offers a number of services and amenities. For the young at heart, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta has beach and pool activities, a lazy river, two wave pools, a water slide, Dulce Mejico, two Kid's Clubs with babysitting services, and a water park.
While the kids play, feel free to enjoy a host of casual and fine dining options, golf, tennis, Spatium Spa, Santuario Bar & Lounge, Theme Nights, tequila and wine tastings, cooking classes, culinary tours, Spanish lessons, or sports and fitness activities.