An island sanctuary set amid the enchanted Caribbean Archipelago of Bocas del Toro. Discover and access top rated accommodations, incredible beaches, unique tours, exotic wildlife including monkeys and birds, and soak in the serene natural island landscape. Unlike other tourist destinations, only nature could have designed this.
Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa is a 15-minute water taxi ride from the local airport and the shops in Bocas Town. Red Frog includes 41 Luxury Villas with private pools, Marina, Punta Lava Beach Bar and Grill, and El Susurro Spa. The island also includes miles of rainforest trails, 5 beaches, great snorkeling and surf access, Nature Preserve and turtle habitat, the Zip-line Canopy Tour, the Cave Tour, access to other islands and much more!
Services & Amenities
- Two Bedroom - 2,640 sq. ft.
- Three Bedroom - 2,773 sq. ft.
- Four Bedroom - 2,971 sq. ft.
- Five Bedroom - 4,661 sq. ft.
- *Sq. ft. based on interior & outdoor living space
- Private pool
- Daily breakfast
- Boat ride to and from the Island
- Assistance with Panama City travel logistics
- Unique island tours
- El Susurro Nature Spa
- Full service IGY Marina
- Private chef services in-villa
- Punta Lava Beach Bar and Grill
- Castaways Floating Boat Restaurant & Bar
- The Bastimentos Sky Zip-line Canopy Tour
- Safari truck on-site for free transportation within the resort
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions!
The villas are very private yet accessible to the natural wonderland that Bocas del Toro offers with a variety of tours and adventures to experience. The unpaved pathways that wind through the Nature Preserve are part of the adventure to arrive at the special destination.