Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Elite Destination Homes, Palmilla Retreat
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
With the Palmilla Bay as your backdrop, this three bedroom residence offers marvelous views in every direction and has the perfect layout for total relaxation. The comfortable indoor and outdoor layout provides a wonderful atmosphere to hang out with friends and family. On hot nights, cool off in your very own private pool or enjoy a Jacuzzi dip to relax your muscles as you gaze upon the picturesque bay. It is an ideal place to stay for families or couples looking to experience the wonders of Los Cabos with all the comforts of home.
After a peaceful morning sipping coffee under the large covered terrace, walk to the Palmilla Resort where you can enjoy the restaurants, spa, tennis center and golf course. If that isn’t enough, the home is also within walking distance to the swimmable beach. Besides spending a perfect day with your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand, you can embark on a world-class, deep-sea fishing adventure, take a boat or dinner cruise, learn how to sail or surf, go kayaking, snorkeling and diving, or horseback ride along the sandy shores. It is a spectacular vacation that starts from the moment you walk in the door of this luxurious home. You are greeted by the friendly local concierge and delightful welcome package, offering Mexican’s finest treats and goodies. It is a sweetness that is sure to follow you through to your very last moments spent in Cabo San Lucas.
3 Bedrooms6 People
- DETAILS & AMENITIES
Enjoy one of the most coveted locations in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- GETTING HERE
Villa de Montana #144
Carreterra Peninsular KM 27.5, San Jose del Cabo. BCS
Chef services are available for:
- $150.00, up to 6 guests
- $120.00, 1—4 guests
Chef services include:
- Cooking, serving and cleaning
- Groceries are extra and paid separately (the chef will present a receipt of groceries)
- The chef can prepare appetizers, soup, salad, main dish and dessert
- If you require a waiter, the cost is an additional $35.00
Amenities & Services:
- Pre-arrival grocery service is also available for $35.00 to $50.00, depending on the size of the order, plus the cost of groceries
- Upon arrival, guests will receive a welcome package with one bag of chips, Mexican salsa, one bag of coffee, one bag of Mexican candies, one bag of cookies, six bottles of Pacifico beer, a big bottle of water and six casablanca flowers. Each bedroom will also have flowers and six small bottles of water
- The beach is roughly a four minute walk from the residence
- Palmilla Golf Club is on the other side of the highway about one mile away (roughly a five minute drive)
- Guests have the ability to pay for exclusive access to Club 96 and Espiritu Spa and Fitness for $150.00 per day, plus tax (for residence occupancy limit of 6 guests). Club 96 is an exclusive club located in front of the residence and offers a lap pool, main pool, and restaurant and bar (which are all oceanside). Espiritu is an exclusive full-service spa and fitness club located just a short golf-cart ride away. Please keep in mind, guests must pre-register to access both Club 96 and Espiritu. Please contact the concierge prior to your arrival to inquire.