Old Greenwood is a premier four-season resort community in North Lake Tahoe and home of Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf. Nestled near the historic town of Truckee on 600 acres of towering pines and blue-sage covered hills, Old Greenwood is the place you’ll long to be on a summer afternoon or winter evening. Every day offers an opportunity to play – on the Old Greenwood golf course or at the Pavilion, the mountains, the trails and Lake Tahoe. All year round, let the call of the outdoors beckon you to enjoy the incredible lifestyle that can only be found in beautiful Lake Tahoe, California.
Services & Amenities
- Three Bedroom - 2,400 sq. ft.
- Four Bedroom - 3,000 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom - 1,200 sq. ft.
- Three Bedroom - 1,800 sq. ft.
- Ski storage
- Shuttle service
- Personal concierge
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Billiard room & home office (cabins)
PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO TAHOE MOUNTAIN CLUB FACILITIES:
- Old Greenwood Pavilion
- Scaffer’s Camp Restaurant (Winter)
- Alpine Club – Apre’s ski, ski valet, games (Winter)
- Preferred access to Old Greenwood & Gray’s Crossing Golf Course
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions! The Old Greenwood Pavilion features a fitness center, tennis courts, family pool, game room, kid’s discovery center, spa, adult pool and the Bearfoot Bar & Grill.
Members can hone their golf game at The Golf Academy in between rounds at Old Greenwood and The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing, Old Greenwood's sister golf course. Fast greens and tournament-like conditions await golfers every day.