From a self-titled "Timber Farm" to one of the finest mountain resorts in North America, the story of Northstar California began nearly 40 years ago in the historic lumber town of Truckee, California whose winter sport traditions date back to the 1890's.
Northstar is now a year-round destination resort attracting hundreds of thousands of ski/snowboard and mountain biking enthusiasts each year. And, we are proud to be called home to the largest snowmaking system on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, one of the nation's top ski/snowboard terrain parks, new base village area offering 35 shops and restaurants and the largest Mountain bike park in northern California.
Services & Amenities
- 2 Bedroom - 1,205 sq ft
- Personal Concierge
- Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping
- Heated, Underground Parking
- Office with iMac™ Computer and High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Access to Northstar Village Amenities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool, Hot Tubs, Saunas
- Fitness Center
- Skating Rink, Movie Theater, Shops, Restaurants
- Ski Storage
PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO TAHOE MOUNTAIN CLUB FACILITIES:
- Scaffer’s Camp Restaurant (Winter)
- Alpine Club – Apre’s Ski, Ski Valet, Games (Winter)
- Old Greenwood Pavilion – Kiddie pool, Adult pool, snack bar, fitness center, kid activities, Spa services
- Preferred Access to Old Greenwood Golf Course
- Preferred Access to Gray’s Crossing Golf Course
Iron Horse Penthouse offers generous living space of 1,205 square feet coupled with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The residence’s cozy great room has vaulted ceilings, a luxurious Tufenkian™ area rug, plasma screen television, natural stone fireplace and an office niche with iMac™ computer. Iron Horse Penthouse features a chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, hand-crafted dining room banquette, slate and hickory hardwood flooring plus custom lighting.
Iron Horse Penthouse showcases picturesque mountain and gondola views while providing the ultimate ski-in, ski-out convenience.
Owners also enjoy storage lockers and heated, underground parking as well as an in-residence membership to Tahoe Mountain Club, with exclusive access to amenities such as Alpine Club, Schaffer’s Camp, Old Greenwood Pavilion and Wild Goose lakefront restaurant.