From a self-titled "Timber Farm" to one of the finest mountain resorts in North America, the story of Northstar California began nearly 40 years ago in the historic lumber town of Truckee, California whose winter sport traditions date back to the 1890's.
Northstar is now a year-round destination resort attracting hundreds of thousands of ski/snowboard and mountain biking enthusiasts each year. And, we are proud to be called home to the largest snowmaking system on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, one of the nation's top ski/snowboard terrain parks, new base village area offering 35 shops and restaurants and the largest Mountain bike park in northern California.
Great Bear Lodge represents the best-of-the-best in the Village at Northstar; boasting features such as private elevator access and an enviable location above the skating rink. Resort Equities’ Great Bear Residence offers four bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. These discriminating residences include a full office plus a gourmet kitchen outfitted with Wolf™ and Subzero™ appliances and granite countertops. Owners enjoy heated, underground parking.
Owners also enjoy an in-residence membership to Tahoe Mountain Club, with exclusive access to amenities such as Alpine Club, Schaffer’s Camp, and Old Greenwood Pavilion.
Services & Amenities
- Four Bedroom - 2,780 sq. ft.
- Ski storage
- Fitness center
- Personal concierge
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Heated, underground parking
- Access to Northstar Village amenities
- Outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, saunas
- Skating rink, movie theater, shops, restaurants
- Office with iMac™ computer and high-speed wireless internet access
PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO TAHOE MOUNTAIN CLUB FACILITIES:
- Scaffer’s Camp Restaurant (Winter)
- Preferred Access to Old Greenwood Golf Course
- Preferred Access to Gray’s Crossing Golf Course
- Alpine Club – Apre’s Ski, Ski Valet, Games (Winter)
- Old Greenwood Pavilion – Kiddie pool, Adult pool, snack bar, fitness center, kid activities, Spa services
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions! Great Bear Lodge 207 is a 2,780 square foot, four bedroom, four and one-half bathroom luxury residence, providing the ultimate ski-in, ski-out convenience coupled with extraordinary furnishings, picturesque village and mountain views.
Wolf and Subzero appliances as well as hardwood flooring, granite countertops and natural stone are just some of the premium finishes in Great Bear 207.
These residences are outfitted with technological conveniences such as plasma screen televisions, surround sound, an iMac computer and wireless internet access.