This oceanfront home at The Palms Private Residences in Guanacaste is just steps from the soft white sand and brilliant waters of Playa Flamingo Beach. The Palms offers a tranquil and intimate retreat without sacrificing the amenities you would expect from a sprawling resort, including infinity and sitting pools, water and land sports equipment, and fitness and business centers.
This residence with direct views of the ocean, is centrally located, and decorated beautifully with native Costa Rican materials and décor. Finishes include marble floors, granite countertops, and native woods, with an open living and dining area. Floor to ceiling double pane bi-fold doors further enhance your view of the Pacific Ocean and bring the beauty of the outdoors inside.
Services & Amenities
- Two Bedroom - 2,300 sq. ft.
- On-site masseuse
- Fitness center with ocean views
- Central palapa with Viking grills
- 24-hour security and gate operator
- Pool side bar and light food options
- 10-15 minute walk to multiple dining options
- Heated infinity and sitting pools with towel service
- Land sports equipment including bocce ball and beach volleyball
- Water sports equipment including snorkeling, surf boards, paddle boards, and kayaks
- High-speed internet access
- Pre-arrival grocery service ($50 service fee)
The Palms is the ultimate vacation experience, where you and your family can escape to your exotic ocean-side oasis and experience the culture, the nature and the adventure of colorful Costa Rica. Exotic, exciting, and private!
When you're surrounded by ocean, mountains and rainforest, you'll want to spend your time relaxing and adventuring, not taking care of details. Staff ensures all your needs are met. The Concierge handles bookings for dining, charter adventures, tee times, massage services, pre-arrival grocery shopping services, private chef services, and much much more.
Your residence is your private sanctuary, and yet just outside your door are amenities to make your stay comfortable, convenient and fun! Enjoy umbrellas, comfy chairs, towels, and water toys like boogie boards, surf boards, kayaks, snorkeling gear and more!