Located in the Sonoran desert foothills above Scottsdale, Four Seasons Residence Club Scottsdale at Troon North offers the same incomparable service and quality that is synonymous with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts worldwide. Traditional adobe architecture compliments the natural landscape, and each fully furnished villa is luxuriously appointed in a sophisticated Southwestern style featuring calming gold tones inspired by desert colors.
The Residence Club features a private Clubhouse with fitness center, heated swimming and children's pools, whirlpool and steam room along with access to the fabulous amenities at the adjacent Four Seasons Resort which offers swimming pools, restaurants, world-class spa, tennis facilities and two world-renowned golf courses.
Services & Amenities
- One Bedroom – 1,200 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom – 1,670 sq. ft.
- Spectacular views
- Babysitting services
- Access to tennis facilities
- Multiple on-site dining options
- Residence club and resort pools
- Family friendly resort environment
- Shuttle service to and from golf club
- Exclusive residence club fitness center
- Access to 12,000-square-foot full-service spa
- Features two world-renowned 18-hole golf courses
- Access to Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Pre-arrival services grocery shopping
- Pet friendly (requires advance notice and pet fees)
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions! Right at your doorstep, a private clubhouse offers the finest Four Seasons amenities – exclusively for Residence Club owners. Enjoy a refreshing swim, relax in the heated outdoor whirlpool, or work out in the fitness center.
Designed by golfer Tom Weiskopf and architect Jay Morrish, the two courses at Troon North offer some of the world’s finest desert golf. Brilliant green fairways wind around ancient rock formations and stately Saguaro cacti.