Exclusive Resorts’ Peninsula Papagayo Residences are tucked within 30 acres of lush jungle on the south side of the peninsula, and located within a private gated community also home to the nearby Four Seasons Costa Rica. These four-bedroom residences feature expansive indoor/outdoor gathering spaces, chef-grade kitchens, wrap-around porches, breathtaking views of the surrounding rainforest, and access to the Exclusive Poro Poro Clubhouse which is just a five-minute golf cart ride away.
Venture off-site and you’ll enjoy access to the new Onda Spa at the Andaz Resort, as well as the Four Seasons Arnold Palmer-designed golf course. Set sail from the world-class marina and yacht club, zip-line through the jungle treetops amid the monkeys, raft the Rio Corbici, paddle through the nearby sea caves in search of tortoise, or surf Ollie's Point. Here, it's easy to lose yourself in the Pura Vida spirit as you meander wherever your wanderlust takes you.
Services & Amenities
- Four Bedroom – 3,800+ sq. ft.
- Golf cart
- Private plunge pool
- In-residence spa services by Aquam Spa
- Access to Peninsula Papagayo Tennis Complex and Golf Club
- Access to Playa Prieta Beach Club, with fitness center, large pool, two restaurants and outdoor learning activities for children
- Poro Poro Clubhouse access with 65-seat restaurant, outdoor bar and private beach access, 80-foot infinity-edge pool, and gym
- Private chef
- Shuttle service
- Personal concierge service
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- In-residence breakfast service
- Wireless high speed internet access
* Additional fees may apply
With 23 miles of jagged coastline and 1,000-plus animal and bird species, Peninsula Papagayo is one of Exclusive Resorts’ most popular destinations. Ideal for thrill seekers who want to zip-line through treetops amid monkeys or surf world-class waves. Not a dare devil? Not to worry. This is also the perfect place for lazy days on the beach.
A shuttle is available for a fee to take members to the family-friendly Playa Prieta Beach Club (just a five-minute minute drive away), a 38,000-square-foot open-air hideaway with a large pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and an array of outdoor learning activities for children.
All in-residence spa services are conducted by Aquam Spa. Or, choose to relax at the neighboring 16,000 square foot spa at the Four Seasons or the new Onda Spa at the Andaz Resort.
Cruise on a 44-foot yacht, enjoy a spa treatment, or arrange an in-villa cooking lesson with the property’s Executive Chef, Nicolas Devenelle. The options here are endless.