Kapalua is the premier destination for a Hawaiian vacation with breathtaking views and white sand beaches, with Champion golf courses just steps away. Located in northwest Maui, Kapalua is home to the PGA Tour's yearly season opener, the SBS Championship, as well as the Kapalua LPGA Classic. The Kapalua Golf Villa is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence offering incredible golf course views and stunning sunsets. While staying in residence, members enjoy preferred access to Bay and Plantation Golf Courses.
Kapalua is the complete Hawaii experience.
Services & Amenities
- Three Bedroom – 2,500 sq. ft.
- Outdoor dining area
- Views of Kapalua Bay Course from villa
- High chair and pack-n-play (available upon request, in advance)
- High-speed internet access
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- Access to community pools
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Walking distance to Ritz Carlton
- Preferred access to bay & plantation courses
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions! Kapalua proudly serves as the home of two of Maui’s longest running signature events, the Kapalua Wine & Food Festival and the PGA TOUR’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Members enjoy preferred access to the Ritz Carlton Kapalua Resort Spa & Fitness Center, complimentary shuttle service within Kapalua, preferred access to the area's two championship golf courses and community pools.