From a self-titled "Timber Farm" to one of the finest mountain resorts in North America, the story of Northstar California began nearly 40 years ago in the historic lumber town of Truckee, California whose winter sport traditions date back to the 1890's.
Northstar is now a year-round destination resort attracting hundreds of thousands of ski/snowboard and mountain biking enthusiasts each year. Northstar is proud to be called home to the largest snowmaking system on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, one of the nation's top ski/snowboard terrain parks, new base village area offering 35 shops and restaurants and the largest Mountain bike park in northern California.
One of the most luxurious addresses in the Village at Northstar, Catamount Lodge resides just steps from the gondola and ski mountain. Resort Equities’ Catamount Lodge Residence offers three bedrooms and three and one-half baths. This extraordinary, end-cap residence features expansive living areas, chef’s kitchen, sprawling terraces plus heated, underground parking.
Services & Amenities
- Three Bedroom - 1,874 sq. ft.
- Ski storage
- Fitness center
- Personal concierge
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Heated, underground parking
- Access to Northstar Village amenities
- Outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, saunas
- Skating rink, movie theater, shops, restaurants
- Office with iMac™ computer and high-speed wireless internet access
PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO TAHOE MOUNTAIN CLUB FACILITIES:
- Scaffer’s Camp Restaurant (Winter)
- Preferred Access to Old Greenwood Golf Course
- Preferred Access to Gray’s Crossing Golf Course
- Alpine Club – Apre’s Ski, Ski Valet, Games (Winter)
- Old Greenwood Pavilion – Kiddie pool, Adult pool, snack bar, fitness center, kid activities, Spa services
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions! One of the most luxurious addresses in the Village at Northstar, Catamount Lodge resides just steps from the gondola and ski mountain. This extraordinary, end-cap residence features expansive living areas, chef’s kitchen, sprawling terraces plus owner storage lockers and heated, underground parking.
Owners also enjoy an in-residence membership to Tahoe Mountain Club, with exclusive access to amenities such as Alpine Club, Schaffer’s Camp, Old Greenwood Pavilion and Wild Goose lakefront restaurant.