Nestled in a breathtaking box canyon in the San Juan Range of the Rocky Mountains in southwest Colorado, Telluride is one of the most dramatic resort destinations in the world. Here, amid rugged, 14,000-foot peaks, this former mining town exudes a rustic charm and relaxed sophistication that captivates visitors from the moment they arrive.
The area has long been cherished as a year-round retreat by those seeking adventure and escape in a setting of staggering natural beauty. With easy access to the mountain and local pursuits, the family-friendly destination has quietly become home to celebrities, entrepreneurs and corporate leaders from around the world. The Auberge Residences at Element 52, the premier Telluride lodge with slope side luxury residences in Telluride, offers studio to five bedroom residences, just minutes from Main Street.
Services & Amenities
- (E 52) Studio - 625 sq. ft.
- (E 52 & Cascade) Two Bedroom - 1,500 - 1,995 sq. ft.
- (E 52) Three Bedroom - 1,675 - 3,000 sq. ft.
- (E 52) Four Bedroom – 2,720 - 2,730 sq. ft.
- (E 52) Five Bedroom - 4,410 - 5,480 sq. ft.
- Spa services
- Fitness center
- Ski storage and tuning
- Walking distance to town
- Underground heated parking
- Private clubroom for Apres Ski
- Two outdoor soaking heated pools
- Ski-in / Ski-out (direct access to slopes)
- Ski concierge
- On-site concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chef arrangements
- Pre-Arrival grocery shopping
- Complimentary local transportation
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions! The Auberge Residences at Element 52 is the only boutique luxury property with services and amenities of this kind in downtown Telluride with direct ski-in/ski-out access. Indulge in the natural bliss of the San Juan Mountains and unwind at The Auberge Spa at Element 52.
An intimate and artistically crafted cavern of native stone creates the ideal atmosphere to calm and relax your mind and body. In the realm of Telluride, Colorado residences and hotels, Element 52 stands alone.