With stunning sapphire-blue water everywhere, The Exumas are an exotic collection of dreamy tropical islands. Footprint-free beaches, ultra-exclusive resorts and celebrity-owned hideaways make this everyone's vision of paradise. Great Exuma, the largest of the 365 islands that comprise the Exuma cays, is known for its laid-back atmosphere and friendly locals.
From snorkeling and diving among vibrant coral reefs to championship golf with ocean views and world-class fishing, you'll have endless opportunities to explore Great Exuma's unrivaled natural surroundings and local culture. Big tuna, marlin and mahi mahi are just a few of the prizes sought by serious sports fishermen and beginners alike. There are half-day and full-day charters for snorkeling trips, island excursions and bone fishing. On nearby islands you can swim with friendly nurse sharks, be received by stingrays waiting to greet you at a legendary eatery, and feed the famous swimming pigs that will piggy paddle out to your boat. No visit to Great Exuma is complete without a visit to George Town, the charming island capital.
Looking for a place with soft breezes, warm temperatures, low humidity, brilliant white sand beaches, gin-clear water, low impact development, endless adventures, and friendly people? Look no farther than Great Exuma.
Services & Amenities
- One Bedroom - 1,200 sq.ft.
- Two Bedroom - 2,000 sq.ft.
- Two Bedroom Penthouse - 2,500
- Three Bedroom - 3,000
- Four Bedroom Penthouse - 4,200
- Poolside bar and restaurant
- Golf cart use during stay ($15.00/daily)
- Free form infinity-edge pool
- Access to Emerald Bay beach
- Access to Emerald Bay marina & clubhouse
- Outdoor heated whirlpool spa overlooking beach
- Complimentary snorkel gear, kayaks and beach toys
- Access to The SeaStar Spa (Grand Isle's premier on-site spa)
CLUB SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Personal concierge service
- Wireless high speed internet access
- Private chef (in-villa dining) available upon request
View our detailed Trip Guide below for further information about the property, location, transportation, residence details and amenities, dining recommendations, activities and attractions!With the stunning ocean views, expansive infinity-edged pool, and powder-white sand beach of Great Exuma’s Emerald Bay, Grand Isle Resort & Spa offers year-round island warmth and charm.
Celebrate the culinary traditions of the Bahamas at Pallappa Bar & Grill where native seafood is complemented by outstanding outdoor ambiance. Bask in the personalized services of the SeaStar Spa.
Embark on a unique eco-adventure through the snorkeling trails of Undersea Park or explore the sparkling blue waters of Great Exuma by boat.